Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy MLK/ Inauguration Day!

Rev.Martin Luther King spoke"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal."
 
This day is so picturesque I would swear it isnt real. Almost 50 years ago in 1963 a great man, Rev. Martin Luther King spoke a speech, with such style and boldness that it changed America. His words, actually meant something and today we celebrate him for his courage and heart. Then to have President Barack Obama inaugurated on this day with such meaning blows my mind! I encourage you guys to dream, and have dreams that can not only affect you but affect change and make someone's else's life have meaning as well.Thank you so much MLK and Godspeed Obama.
 
Need Some inspiration? Listen to the 'I have a dream' speech below
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment