Thursday, January 31, 2013

STOP the madness....Beyonce speaks out.

 
By now you must have heard about Beyonce Lip singing the National Anthem at the Presidential Inarguration this month. SO many stars, haters and fans have had mixed opinions about this issue. I have seen people compare her to the Late Whitney Houston and talked about how terrible she sounded. Beyonce is Beyonce, she is her own woman with her own unique voice. In an interview at the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show Press Conference she spoke about the performance conditions and why that was a very common solution within her field.
 
"Yes. I am a perfectionist. One thing about me is that I practice until my feet bleed. I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra. It was a live television show. A very emotional show for me. One of my proudest moments. Due to the weather, due to the delay, due to no proper soundtrack, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk. It was about the president and the Inauguration and I wanted to make him proud so I decided to sing along to my pre-recorded track which is very common in the industry and I’m very proud of my performance" said Beyonce.
She decided to give the press a LIVE performance of The National Anthem. Listen Below.



No comments:

Post a Comment